Gmail is one of the favorite email services among users. The Gmail is most advanced and proficient free web mail service provider. This is basically use for making efficient communication between users. If we are talking about business prospectus, so Gmail plays an important role in all types of Business activities. When any organization deals with other company or organization, so these all dealing is not possible via teleconferencing, here requires one of the most concrete web mail service for making relationship or dealing with other companies i.e. Gmail. Now, everyone needs Gmail because most of the people on this earth are using emails to communicate or sharing documents.
If you are an iPhone or iPad user then it is very obvious that you are using Gmail in your device. Sometimes, you need to change your Gmail password but you don’t know the procedure of doing this task. In this case, Gmail Customer Service is available for you at anytime. Following are some easy steps which help you to change your Gmail password on ipad:-
• To start this process, firstly tap on the “Settings” icon which is present at the home screen of your Apple device.
• Here you can see a menu on the left side, tap on it.
• Now you need to select the “Mail, Contacts and Calendars” option from the menu.
• After this, you can see the account(s) which you are using on your Apple device so choose the Gmail account for which you want to change the Gmail password.
• Here, you will get the option of changing the Gmail password. Enter the new Gmail password in the given field.
• Once you entered the new password, make sure to click on the “Done” button.
At last, you have successfully changed your Gmail password and now can continue to access in the same way as you were doing in the past. Gmail Technical Support is one stop solution where you can get the solutions for every query regarding Gmail password.