Gmail remains for Google Mail, Gmail is a free service gave by Google that empowers clients to send and get email over the Internet. There is vast number of clients utilizing Gmail.
Gmail clients experience different inconveniences with respect to Gmail account. You don’t have to panic as Gmail technical support group is accessible 24 by 7 to assist clients in all regards whether it is a simple or complex issue. Gmail Customer Support is one stop arrangement and first essential asset to get to technical support group that provides guidelines to settle out the issues in numerous ways. You just need to simply contact us for Gmail Tech Support. We are constantly accessible to assist clients in all regards and fix issues. Thus, if having any of specialized inconvenience in respects working of Gmail with Blackberry and searching for the best technical support to settle out inconvenience at the limited amount of time then not to stress and get interface with tech group whenever you need.
If Gmail is not synchronizing with your Blackberry device then it will cause problems. So we are giving you some simple guidelines which help you to synchronize Gmail with Blackberry. Following steps will help you in performing this task.
Process of synchronizing Gmail with Blackberry phone:-
- Above all else, visit to the official site of Gmail.
- At that point, you have to Login to your Gmail account.
- After this, you need to open “Settings” and after that tap on “Forwarding and POP/IMAP”.
- Presently, Tick the checkbox situated by Enable IMAP and afterward click on “save changes”.
- Open Blackberry’s web browser and download the Gmail plug in.
- Presently, you have to go to Gmail settings.
- At that point pick “Add my current Gmail account”.
- Presently, you need to enter your Gmail username and password.
- Now click “Next”.
- At last, click on “OK”.
When it is done, your Gmail account naturally synchronizes with Blackberry and your concern will be solved.