Why wasting your precious time by typing on keyboard instead of using the keyboard short cut in Gmail. Yes! The Gmail offer this short cut feature for their users so that they can save their valuable time. It doesn’t matter if you do not know the process because right here I am sharing some beneficial tips to enable the keyboard short cut in Gmail.
1) For this keyboard short cut you have to choose the most supported browser in which Gmail works well i.e. internet explorer, Google chrome, safari, Mozilla Firefox etc.
2) Once you select your browser then type www.gmail.com and you will redirect to login page of Gmail. Here you have to enter your email address and password and hit the sign in button.
3) Now once you enter in your Gmail account, look top right side where you will find the setting icon, something wheel like structure. Click on that and search for setting option and click on that setting option.
4) Now go to general tab and move forward to keyboard shortcut option. Ensure that your keyboard short cut is ON. After that click on save changes option once it done.
You can also enable the keyboard shortcut in inbox by Gmail:
1) First thing you have to ensure that the left navigation bar is visible in inbox by Gmail. After that click on setting option which is located at left navigation bar’s bottom.
2) Then open the other section and check that keyboard shortcut is enabled or not.
3) Finally if it is complete then click on done button.
If you found any type of problem in Gmail shortcuts then get in touch with Gmail technical support for quick assistance.