Who doesn’t love vacation? Obviously everyone loves their vacation and spend their personal and private time with their families and friends. But if you are on any vacation or away from your Gmail account or without any internet access then how will you notify the people that right now you won’t be able to get in touch with them. In this case only one Gmail’s feature helps you i.e. “vacation reply” option. Once you setup this feature in your Gmail account then automatically it sends the messages to your whole recipients that you are not there.
But still the question is how will you setup the vacation responder in your Gmail account because if you are newly added person in Gmail then surely you are not aware of this fantastic feature and also you don’t know how to setup. But for me it’s not a big deal because today I will let you know how simply you setup your vacation responder in Gmail.
- For this vacation responder you have to open your Gmail account in supported browser. Why supported browser? Because the Gmail is perfectly working in some of the best web browsers such as: internet explorer, Google chrome, safari etc.
- Suppose if you are using Google chrome for your Gmail account then type the www.gmail.com in your browser and hit the enter button. Now you are in Gmail login page.
- Here you have to enter your email address and password. Once you successfully enter in your Gmail account then go to setting icon which is located at top right side. Just scroll down and find the setting option. If you get it just hit that setting option.
- Folks! Under the setting option you have to find the general tab, and under that tab you will find the option of vacation responder.
- Once you will get that option, now it’s time to include some appropriate information like when you are able to reply personally and so on.
- After that you have to setup the first date and last date of your whole vacation. And finally hit the save changes button.
Now successfully enable your vacation responder in your Gmail account. And once you came back to your vacation then turn it off. Simply follow the end now link the vacation responder which is located at top of the screen. Visit Our Gmail Customer Service support