Gmail has lots of convenient features same as it is Gmail include one more feature called conversation feature. The Gmail organize their mails into different pattern like: conversation, group of message and so on. This Gmail’s new feature provides you context of mail by displaying previous related messages. Some of the features of conversation are:
• If users search anything, the results are shown along with related message.
• The user can view their own replies in context
• You can easily caught your all conversation once you get back to your vacation
When any users open this conversation feature, the entire unread message will automatically broadly open for you to read. And instead of this your all sent messages will be displayed in context with conversation. Suppose any person search for mail and click on conversation, the message that match your search will be expanded. Sometime it becomes difficult to reply in all conversation that’s why if we enable this conversation feature, we can send the message to large group. Because the conversation contains the message between the large group of people.
But if people are new on Gmail then might be possible they didn’t know how to group email into conversation. If this type of problem is faced by you then simply follow the points which I share below. So that you can easily fetch out your all problem.
• Open the Gmail login page and sign in with the help of your email address and password. Then move to top right side where you found the icon setting, just click on that.
• In setting option scroll down to the conversation view section. After that choose conversation view ON or conversation view OFF and click on save change at the bottom of the page.
• In android, just open your Gmail app and click on menu icon which is located at top left side. Then tap on setting and general setting.
• After that check or uncheck the boxes which are next to conversation view.
If again you interact with any kind of issue regarding Gmail, then make a direct connection with Gmail technical support for better and quick solution. http://contactgmailhelp.com/