Guys if you have more than one email account or multiple accounts then you can check them in one place i.e. Gmail. You can do by using following options.
1) Through get all messages: here user can import both old and new messages from another email account. First you have to change the setting in your other account then change the setting in your Gmail account.
• For another Gmail account: first sign in your Gmail account which you want to import from. Then click on setting option.
• Then click on forwarding and POP/IMAP tab. After that under POP download section you have to choose enable POP for all mail. Then finally click on save button.
After that you have to change your Gmail setting:
• Again sign in your Gmail account which you want to import to
• Then go to setting icon and hit the setting button. Then click on account and import tab.
• After that you have to click on “add mail account” in check mail from other account section. Once it complete then type your email address and hit the next step then type your password
• Then click on add account option.
2) Through get only old messages: here if you switched to Gmail then you can transfer your old emails from your other account.
• Go to your Gmail account and hit the setting icon and scroll it and click on setting button.
• Now click on account and import or account tab option. After that in second section click on import mail and contacts
• Now follow the steps on the screen and click on start import
Similarly you can stop importing the emails. For this you have to sign in your Gmail account which you have been importing to. Then go to setting icon and scroll it and find setting option then click on it. Now click on account and import tab under the setting option. Here you will find the option of delete under check mail from other account section.
Once you click on delete button, then you will never get any mail.