The Google have some core features like: Google+, Gmail, hangout etc which have wonderful features and services. The Google contact is a management tool which offers its free email services like Gmail. Some of the features of Google contacts are:
• Through this user can easily find and merge the duplicates
• It has also ability to restore the entire database of last 30 days
• It has extensive search functions
• It provides some keyboard shortcuts for simplified functions
This Google contact can be sync with some of the best mobile platforms like: android, symbian, iOS, blackberry, windows etc. It has some inbuilt features for Google contact and it can also synchronized also by cardDAV. The Google contact provides CSV features for easily importing and exporting the files. These are:
1) Google CSV format ( it is very well use for importing into Google account)
2) Outlook CSV format ( it is use for importing into outlook or another application)
3) Vcard format ( through this you can importing into apple address book)
You can easily use the old version of Google contact. If you do not know the process how to switch to the old Google contacts then find the relevant solution regarding this problem.
1) First you have to go to Google contact after that look bottom left side where you find the option of go to the old version
2) But you can easily switch back to the newer version whenever you want. For this just go to bottom left side and click on try contacts preview.
You can also simply add, delete and edit the contacts. Here step by step I show you how you can do that.
• Go to the Google contacts and click on new contact which is located at top left side. Here you can add the contact information.
For editting the contact:
• Same, move to Google contact and click on contacts name. Now take the mouse over the contact info and type in the box that shows up.
For deleting the contact:
Straight away go to Google contact page and next to contact’s name click on the box. Then click on more option which is located at top and delete the contact.